Independent Professional Practice Project: Cultivating Questions through Inquiry

A new year, a new module... and a final one at that!

Our MAPP Module 3 is very aptly titled: 

'Independent Professional Practice Project: Cultivating Questions through Inquiry'

This is what we've all been waiting for right? The chance to get out there and research - to find the answers to all these questions we have? Looking back over Module 1 and 2, these past terms of study have provided me with the theory, reflective tasks and stimulating collaborative discussion with both my student cohort and Supervisor that ultimately supported and carried me through directing me to what is now my self-directed project which was planned and proposed in the previous term. 

Over the Christmas break and as I've journeyed through the month of January, I tasked myself with finalising my objectives and reviewing my interview questions in preparation for the start of this Module. It was a pleasure to watch the last group of Module 3 students present their discoveries and artefacts and to listen to their individual analysis of the implications that their experiences have had on their own practices and self. 

The expectation fo learning through doing has been central to this course and I'm excited to learn from my inquiry as I attempt to carry it out, be reflexive throughout the experience and to analyse its significance and potential for transformation of my own practice and my contribution to the wider dance healthcare field.

Looking forward to the next step of the journey with you all and welcome to all those just starting out! Any questions and thoughts on your Module ahead, please share them with me below :) 

Comments

Popular Posts